Walk In Tub Prices in Canoga Park, California
Need prices for a walk-in tub in Canoga Park California? This is a quick and easy question to answer once a trained Independent Home Walk-In Tub specialist is called to assess and measure your bathroom space. In-home estimates are free. Simply call (888) 350-5920 fora free consultation.
Call for a FREE Quote
Simple Walk in Tub Pricing in Canoga Park
Your quoted Canoga Park Walk-In Tub price will be valid for a full 30 days from the date of the quote. No pressure! There is no obligation to make a decision on the spot. Independent Home Products, LLC Walk-In Tubs will happily deliver and install a quality walk-in tub and offer you affordable pricing to suit your unique needs.
You will be asked the following during your free in-home inspection:
- Will you need installation for your new walk-in tub?
- How is your electrical and plumbing configured?
- What is the gallon capacity of your hot water heater?
- How many doorways are there between your home entrance and the bathroom door?
- Will you require a Walk-In Tub with an outward swinging door for wheelchair accessibility?
- What is the configuration of your current bathroom, and what are your goals for adding a walk-in?
- Are there currently windows where the walk-in tub will be installed?
- Do you currently have a tub/shower combo, regular tub or a shower stall?
- Do you suffer from any medical conditions such as arthritis or circulation challenges?
- Will you need air and/or whirlpool jets for your Walk-In Tub?
- What other features do you need for your Canoga Park Walk-In Tub?
- What is the height weight of the person(s) who will be using the Walk-In?
Call Independent Home Products, LLC (888) 350-5920 today for a free in-home consultation and quote for a walk-in bathtub in your Canoga Park home. We look forward to helping you get an accurate and affordable price for your Canoga Park Walk-In Tub.
Call for FREE Walk In Tub Prices Quote
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
★★★★★ - "We bought a simple model walk-in bathtub from Independent Home and the buying process was fine. The installation team was nice and they're courteous and able to answer questions. The whole experience was pretty easy and even though it took a little longer than expected, they were quick."
Glenda in La Selva Beach, CA2016-09-02
★★★★★ - "I am no longer worried about falling in my bathroom now that I have the safety walk in bathtub by Independent Home."
Frances in Ventura, CA2015-04-15
★★★★★ - "Their customer service was spectacular. From first phone call, to in-home visit, to installation. Highly recommended."
Bethany in Riverside, CA2015-04-15
★★★★★ - "I had 3 quotes for my walk in tub. Indpendent Home was the highest quality at the best price."
Gloria in Los Angeles, CA2015-04-15
★★★★★ - "The tub was mainly for my wife, but I wanted a 60'' tub so I could stand and shower. We made the compromise and are now thrilled with the walk in tub."
Bob, Anaheim, CA2013-11-06